Home / Analisis Peran a Need of Power dan Professional Respect Terhadap Kinerja Perawat Pada Perspektif Kepuasan Pasien di Rumah Sakit

Analisis Peran a Need of Power dan Professional Respect Terhadap Kinerja Perawat Pada Perspektif Kepuasan Pasien di Rumah Sakit

Achmad Zakaria
ABSTRACT

There are still some members of the public who complain and are dissatisfied with the quality of services provided by the hospital, it shows that there are still weaknesses in health service delivery. Based on 11 research results and surveys in some hospitals used Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI) that there was none got results more than 90% felt satisfied with the nursing care in hospital. The dissatisfaction of patients in health care that was received was highly correlated with the nurse performance. The purpose analyzed the role of a need of power and professional respect in nurse performance. The research design analyzed role of a need of power and professional respect in nurse performance by using observation. The samples were all nurses in hospital of Jombang, as many as 128 people. Collecting data were the aspects of a need of power, professional respect and performance that were collected through questionnaires and direct assessment by the head of the room as well as a documentation study. The analysis of nurse performance was done through a process of deduction with regard to several theories and research results that were relevant to patient satisfaction and nurse performance in the hospital. It could be informed that in the first quarter showed 75.41% good and 24.59% unfavorable, the second trimester showed 80% good and 20% unfavorable, while the third semester showed approximately 77.7% excellent and 22.30% unfavorable. The factors that affected patient satisfaction consisted of patient factors, nurse service quality factors, organizational factors and environmental factors. While it took approximately 55.5% of the 128 had low performance and the remaining 44.5% had high performance. Besides a motivation, there was the influence of need of power and professional respect
to the nurses performance. In order to improve nurse performance who did hospital management to develop functional and structural power through the planning and development of nurse work life.
Key words: A Need of Power, Professional Respect, Performance

 

ABSTRAK

Masih adanya anggota masyarakat yang mengeluh dan tidak puas dengan kualitas pelayanan yang diberikan oleh rumah sakit, hal ini manandakan masih ada kelemahan dalam menyelenggarakan pelayanan kesehatan. Berdasarkan 11 hasil penelitian dan survey di beeberapa rumah sakit dengan menggunakan Customer Satisfaction Indexs (CSI) tidak satupun yang mendapatkan hasil lebih dari 90% puas terhadap pelayanan keperawatan di rumah sakit. Ketidakpuasan pelayanan kesehatan yang diterima pasien sangat berhubungan dengan kinerja perawat. Tujuan study ini adalah menganalisis peran a need of power dan professional respect terhadap kinerja perawat. Desain penelitian yang digunakan untuk menganalisis peran a Need of Power dan professional respect terhadap kinerja perawat adalah observasi. Sampel dalam penelitian ini adalah semua perawat pelaksana di RSUD Jombang, sebanyak 128 orang. Pengumpulan data mengenai aspek a need of power, professional respect dan kinerja dikumpulkan melalui penyebaran kuesioner dan penilaian langsung oleh kepala ruangan serta studi dokumentasi. Analisa terhadap kinerja perawat dilakukan secara deduksi dengan merujuk pada beberapa teori dan hasil penelitian yang relevan dengan
kepuasan pasien dan kinerja perawat di rumah sakit. Dapat diinformasikan bahwa pada Triwulan I 75,41% baik dan 24,59% kurang baik, pada Trimester II 80% baik dan 20% kurang baik sedangkan pada semester III sekitar 77,7% baik dan 22,30% kurang baik. Faktor yang mempengaruhi kepuasan pasien terdiri dari faktor pasien, faktor kualitas pelayanan perawat, faktor organisasi dan faktor lingkungan. Sedangkan dari 128 sekitar 55,5% mempunyai kinerja rendah dan selebihnya 44,5% mempunyai knerja tinggi. Selain motivasi ada pengaruh a need of power dan professional respect terhadap kinerja perawat. Guna meningkatkan kinerja perawat pelakana manajemen rumah sakit lebih mengembangkan kekuasaan fungsional dan struktural melalui perencanaan dan pengembangan kehidupan kerja perawat.
Kata kunci : a need of power, professional respect, kinerja